Information That We Collect:
We collect and store the following information about you
- Your Personal/Company Name
- Your Personal/Company Identification Number
- Your Personal/Company Email Address
- Your Personal/Company Telephone Number(s)
- Your Personal/Company Address
- Credit/Debit Card Payment Details
In certain situations, like product returns, or at the point of delivery to confirm your identity, or if you sign up for our newsletters, we may also collect things like:
- A copy of your national identification card it's information
- A copy of your Driver's license and its information
- A copy of your Passport and its information
- Location of residence and delivery information
- Demographic and lifestyle information
- Survey responses
- Information you give us about other people
We also collect information automatically online such as:
- The type of device or browser you’re using
- Your IP address
- Your browsing behavior while on our website
- The URLs of the websites you visited before visiting our site (these are called “referring URLs”)
- IMEI/UDID (a numeric identifier for your mobile device)
- MAC address (another kind of numeric identifier for your mobile device)
We may permit third-party service providers to collect and process some information from our Online Store. We may share personal information with those providers and may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. The Pana Compu Online Store is not designed to work with browsers that block cookies or implement other non-tracking technologies.
Reviews and other content you provide.
Our websites offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Be aware that anyone who accesses these areas may read, collect, and use the information you provide.
How we use the information we collect:
We use the information that you provide us with to do the following:
- Improve your customer experience on our Online Store
- Provide customer support
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products and services
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Deliver your products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Preventing and identifying fraud and other illegal activity
- Engaging in internal uses such as data analytics with the purpose of enhancing existing and creating new products and services
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, contractual obligations (including our contractual obligations with you)
- Interest-based advertising.
How we share your information.
Pana Compu does not sell your information to third parties. We share your information only in the ways we describe below. We may combine or share information among current or future Pana Compu partner companies, including affiliates and subsidiaries.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders and delivering packages
- Sending Pana Compu marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Processing debit/credit card payments
- Detecting fraud and other illegal activity
We may also share information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law or to respond to a government request or court order, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect Pana Compu, our customers, or others.
We may share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution, liquidation, or similar event.
How we protect your information.
The Pana Compu Online Store uses the latest technology available to protect your information. Our services run in a Microsoft PCI Level 1 Cloud data centre environment. Our staff have the necessary training to use your data in a responsible and professional manager, and only for the functions required by Pana Compu. However, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of information transmitted to us.
You can also do your part to help protect the information you provide to us. Create a strong password and do not share your password with anyone. The Pana Compu team will never ask you for your password for your account.
At any time you may:
- Unsubscribe from our marketing emails, direct mail, phone calls and chat messages
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of information you post on our Online Store
*There is some information that we will be unable to delete from our systems such as order history due to accounting and legal regulations in Panamá
Links to other websites.
Social media features.
How to Contact Us