Pana Compu Terms and Conditions
By using the Pana Compu Online Store and its’ related services, products, and software, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You also accept the Terms and Conditions when you create an account, make a purchase as a guest, or log in to the Pana Compu Online Store. We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions for updates or changes before using the Online Store. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, you should not use the Pana Compu Online Store.
Return and Refund Policy
Your use of the Pana Compu Online Store is subject to our Return and Refunds policy. Please review the policy to understand your rights to a return or refund before purchasing on the Online Store.
Information on Our Site
We try to be as accurate as possible with the information we present on the Pana Compu Online Store. We will make reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of the products we sell. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content is accurate, complete, or error free.
Prices, promotions, and discounts are subject to change at any time. Sometimes, due to error, a product on the Pana Compu Online Store may be mis-priced. There may also be changes to the prices of the products after you submit your order. In any of these situations we may cancel your order at any time. You will never be charged additional fees after you place your order.
The stock quantities shown on our website are for reference purposes only. We cannot confirm the availability of an item until after your order has been placed. If there is a change in availability after your order has been placed, we may cancel the order.
The delivery dates on the Pana Compu Online Store, and on your Order Confirmation are estimates and are for reference purposes only. Pana Compu endeavors to deliver the products to the customer on these dates but cannot guarantee this. Delivery might occur before or after the dates specified. In the case that delivery is delayed more than a month from the estimated delivery date, you will be offered a full refund, but if delivery is delayed by less than a month you will not be entitled to a refund or any form of compensation.
Paying for Your Order
The Pana Compu Online Store accepts the following payment methods with the following conditions:
- Credit / Debit Card: Currently Pana Compu does not accept virtual debit or credit cards. All card payments may incur additional verification checks by our security team and may require phone or video calls to verify the identity of the owner of the card. If there is a problem with your card payment, and you have already received the products, you will be required to pay again by another payment method.
- ACH Transfer From A Local Bank: Pana Compu accepts ACH payments from all banks in Panama without any additional costs. Payments are only considered received once the funds are shown as cleared in our bank account, and an additional internal clearing period maybe applied for security reasons before applying the funds to the order. This clearing period can vary for each payment.
- International Wire Transfers: Pana Compu accepts international payments, but fees do apply. 40 USD additional must be sent to cover receiving bank fees, and 55 USD additional must be sent to cover intermediary bank fees. This means that a total of 95 USD must always be sent to cover international fees. Invoices or receipts are not issued for these fees as they are not charged by Pana Compu.
- Cash Deposits Direct to Our Bank Account: Cash deposits can be made to our bank account, and a copy/photo of the deposit slip must be sent to our support team for the payment to be applied to the order. The payment will only be applied once the payment has been verified by the bank.
- Yappy Payments: Pana Compu accepts Yappy Payments. Yappy payments are normally shown instantly and can be applied to the order in a short period of time, but there are sometimes delays, and Pana Compu will not confirm an order until the Yappy payment has been confirmed internally.
If for any reason Pana Compu needs to cancel your order you will be offered a full refund. If for any reason Pana Compu cannot fulfil the entirety of your order, you will be offered a partial refund to the value of the portion of the order not fulfilled. In such situations Pana Compu will not be responsible for any banking fees, currency exchange fees or any other such fees incurred by the customer. An option of maintaining credit available with Pana Compu will also be offered instead of issuing a refund.
The Pana Compu Order Confirmation to you does not signify our acceptance of your order. It also does not constitute confirmation of our offer to sell to you. At any time after receipt of your order Pana Compu may accept, decline, or place quantity or other limits on your order for any reason. The limits imposed may be on a per-order, per-person, per-household, or any other basis. In such cases of any changes, cancelations or limits applied to your order, Pana Compu will always attempt to notify you using the email address that you used when placing your order. If Pana Compu cancels an order or part of an order that you have already been charged for, we will refund you the amount which relates to the cancelled portion of the order.
Pana Compu offers its’ customers the ability to leave reviews of their purchased product(s) on our Online Store. These reviews are the sole opinions of the customers creating the reviews. Their opinions and comments do not in any way constitute an opinion or comment from Pana Compu. Any information, comments, photographs that you share with Pana Compu will be available for Pana Compu to use in any form royalty free.
Pana Compu is a Panamanian registered company. Its legal name is “Fayon Limited S.A”. Any legal action will be governed under the laws of Panamá.
Termination of Use
Pana Compu may terminate your account or your use of the Pana Compu Online Store at any time. You are personally liable for any orders that you place and/or charges that you incur prior to termination. We may change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of the Pana Compu Online Store at any time without prior notice.